Date: 5-6 December 2018
Venue: Moscow, Baltschug Kempinski Hotel
Organiser: Vostock Capital
The 3rd annual international Forum and Exhibition “Greenhouse Complexes Russia 2018” is the high-level professional platform to unlock investment in Russian greenhouse industry, discuss development strategies, share experiences, and conclude new lucrative contracts.
The Forum gathers investors from the CIS, Europe, and Asia, initiators of greenhouse investment projects from all Russian regions, decision-makers of federal and regional agriholdings, dedicated ministries and agencies, heads of regions, retail chain executives, service providers, presidents of national unions and associations.
Among Forum speakers and guests 2018:
- Alexander Rudakov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, APKh ECO-Culture
- Nurlan Adilkhan, General Director, VRV ARK (Kazakhstan)
- Sergei Kurenev, General Director, Ug-Agro
- David Bondarenko, Direcor, KINAR
- Arthur Iskhakov, Chairman, Board of Directors, IGS Agro
- Irina Meshkova, General Director, TK AgroInvest
- Pavel Dyakov, Managing Director, Agrocomplex Rodina
- Alexander Khrenov, Lead Editor, School of Fungiculture
- Yuri Kucherenko, Chairman, Board of Directors, GK SovAgroTex
Forum Highlights 2018:
- 500+ decision-makers of flagship greenhouse complexes and agriholdings from Russia and the CIS – Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, as well as investors, government officials, chief agronomists, retail chain executives, service providers
- Presentation of 30+ greenhouse investment projects to be executed within 2019-2025 from across Russia and CIS countries
- Leaders debate: Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, investors, initiators, agriholdings. How will Russian greenhouse industry evolve beyond 2020?
- NEW! AGRONOMY DAY – specialised workshops on growing tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce. Modern techniques of working with hybrids, effective use of LED-lighting and hydroponics
- STRATEGIC FOCUS: ASSORTMENT POLICY – diversification and new business areas. What niches are the most promising in the greenhouse industry?
- Dedicated exhibition of modern equipment and technologies delivered by the lead companies from Holland, Israel, Germany, Italy, Spain and other countries
- IMPORTANT: FINANCING. Cooperation with investors and banks, project financing. How to get best credit conditions?
- ROUND TABLE ON MUSHROOM FARMING AND FLORICULTURE – explore peers’ practices and learn about industry development prospects
- FOCUS-SESSION: ENERGY-SAVING – connection to electricity network, on-site generation, distributed power. What tariffs are to be expected in 2019?
- Fast and effcient! Roadshow of innovative technologies and equipment from the global leaders
- SPECIAL SESSION: THE TALENTS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE! How to find a prospective hire?
Greenhouse Complexes Russia 2017 in facts and figures:
- 500+ participants representing flagship greenhouse complexes and agroholdings from Russia and the CIS – Greenhouse Growth Technology, Udmurt Flowers, YugAgroholding, TK Rodina, Ivanisovo Agrocomplex, Teplitsy Belogoria, Yuzhny Agrokombinat, BRB APK, Agrokultura Group, Teplichny Agrokombinat, Volzhsky Agrocomplex, Grodnenskaya Ovoschnaya Fabrika, Kaskad Mushroom Complex, Iftikhari, ECOS, RoseHill, Chekhov Garden, EcoProduct and many others.
- 60+ major investment projects – Alania Greenhouses, Avasyuninsky, Prompark, Master-R, Agrocluster, and a lot more
- 20+ presentations with key information delivered by the heads of such companies as Vyborgec Agrofirm, APH Eco-culture, Dolina Solntsa, Demetra Technology, NPO BioGreen, LipetskAgro, Agro-Inwest and others
- Delegations of the government and development corporations – Stavropol territory, Ulyanovsk region, Irkutsk region, Tyumen region, Kaliningrad region, Voronezh region, Oryol region, Moscow region, Bashkortostan Republic, Karachay-Cherkessia Republic, Tambov region and other regions across Russia
Contact: Elvira Sakhabutdinova, Project Director
ESakhabutdinova@vostockcapital.com Tel. +7 499 505 1 505